Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thilakan goes back to the stage

Thilakan who has come from the world of dramas has made his re-entry to his yesteryear profession and passion.

The Inauguration and first show of the drama Itho Daivathinte Swantham Naadu directed and acted by him was held at Kunchan Nambiar auditorium Ambalappuzha last Sunday.

This drama is the first venture of Aksharajwala Nadakakkalari formed by Thilakan.

"Audience are with me. I will go ahead with dramas till my health allows me. I have established myself as a cinema actor. So there is no need to beg for a chance in cinema. If somebody wants me I will go and act" said Thilakan after the show.

Meanwhile Achan the film with Thilakan in the main character got permission for release from Film Development Corporation.

Ali Akbar directed film was in news since the movie was not permitted to release.

0 comments:

Post a Comment